Have you ever been in a job interview and afterwards thought: “Oh I should have answered differently!” Or “Why didn’t I remember that?” And wish you could go back there and do it all over again… well, with The Career Atelier you CAN! Whether the interview will be handled by video/ online tools or requires your physical presence, it can be practiced in advance. So next time you get invited into a job interview, let’s book a time beforehand for a rehearsal interview for that exact job!
This is how it works
- After the payment, you will receive a link to the booking system where you can reserve a suitable time for a 1h practise interview.
- Send to virpi(a)thecareeratelier.com your CV with a screenshot/copy of the job description of the role into which you were invited to be interviewed.
- I will compare your CV to the job description with professional recruiter’s eyes and plan a practise interview with the most probable questions that your CV and experience might raise.
- We’ll have a 30 min Skype call and after that 30 min feedback session to go through the simulation and to prepare you for the real interview!
- You will get do’s and don’ts regarding your answers, body language, communication and anything related to the interview situation.
- When the actual interview day comes, you will walk there confident, well prepared and ready to give all you’ve got to get that job!
Virpi Jalonen, Your Personal Career Trainer